Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Cant speak for others but my Yoshi 4:1 is excellent - light, cool to touch, sounds great and delivers good power and mileage.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
You don't want that old tat on there Shakey! I will take it off your hands for you, as a favour like, won't even charge :rotfl::thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My impression compared to a stock system on a '01 with a K&N and no other mods: With the Yosh it lost a little bit below 3-4k, about even to 5-6k, then the Yosh took off. The difference was surprisingly noticeable. When I took it off I missed the powerband rush, but preferred the stealthiness and the look of dual mufflers. I think the entire Yosh system weighs less than one stock muffler, but I forgot to weigh them.

I now have a '97 with Two Bros slip-ons and tho it's not a direct comparison like I had with the '01's exhaust, it feels like it's somewhere in between the stock & Yosh as far as power and where it comes on. I like the look & rumble of the TB and tho it's not overly loud, if it were quieter I think I'd love it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
There used to be quite a few guys on OzBB that had Yoshi slipon's and most liked them ;)
Quite a bit louder than stock especially at higher revs although not like Termi's or that type of exhaust ;)
As SH said quite a bit lighter and you'll lose a bit down low and gain it up top, can't say I remember any that had a full system though :idunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts