Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13,491 Posts
Wow, that's ugly. As for full synthetic, that's a the same myth constantly perpetrated fro the GB side of the Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

· Registered
13,491 Posts
Have you considered taking your Bird to Nels at TwoWheeledDyno across the line, the 49th line?

· Registered
13,491 Posts
Take a moment to check his web site. E mail him. Many Vancouver riders and racers use his service. I wanted to take my Bird to his shop but he's so busy during race season and Life and timing just got in the way. Good luck. You have one fast bike there for sure. You can even truck your bike to his shop and make a day trip out of it:)

Reactions: turbo

· Registered
13,491 Posts
its pretty damn far but if i decide to go i will take all 4 turbo bikes 1 shot to dyno them ;) thanks and i will look into it
Honda | 2 Wheel DynoWorks Here's Nel's Home Page. He has written to me informing me that he has just worked on a BlackBird and he'd love to tune my Bird. Just wish I could truck it down there just for that. Yes, you'd need a big truck and some organization to cross the border. Hope you have no issues from your teenage years that would provent that. Especially since you're not far from #20 through the N Cascades and a lovely scenic ride with some great mnt roads. You better start writing to Santa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts