Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after being out of the BBxx game for 10+ years I ended up getting another one. I am looking some side luggage so if you have some laying around that your are looking to get rid of let me know. Interested in luggage with mounts or just the mounts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have these barely used and recently cleaned Givi Monokey cases. It has the mounting bracket with turn signals. Lights work when removed. Also has the bolts to connect to the rear handle. Unfortunately the top is keyed differently, so it's technically now two keys (one for the top and one for both sides). What you see is all I have. Let me know if you are interested. I'm in lower upstate NY.
IMG_20200911_200005698.jpg
IMG_20200911_195719777.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
$600, and I could probably get them out by next weekend. I have to hunt down some boxes large enough. Unfortunately since they are bulky, it'll be pricey to ship. They really are in great shape and even have the keyless combo still set to zeros. Just let me know! I'd love to get them to someone who can put them to good use!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$600, and I could probably get them out by next weekend. I have to hunt down some boxes large enough. Unfortunately since they are bulky, it'll be pricy to ship. They really are in great shape and even have the keyless combo still set to zeros. Just let me know! I'd love to get them to someone who can put them to good use!!
let me know if you can do paypal and I'll get some money sent your way

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ah damn, I should have been paying more attention to these forums - I live in NYC, could have been an easy purchase but glad you're enjoying them @Gimpin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts