Honda CBR XX Forum banner

WTB '99-'00 or ‘03 XX

2K views 38 replies 7 participants last post by  beestoys 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a relatively low miles, stock '99-'00 Ir ‘03 and preferably in the pacific northwest. Have truck, will travel, for the right bike/deal.
I would prefer the bike to be stock, however mods that I'm fine with are Heli bars or VFR bars, some windscreens, aftermarket seats, and luggage.

#3 ·
#19 ·
I'm looking for a relatively low miles, stock '99-'00 XX in black, possibly titanium.

If you are looking for a bike to ride and put miles on, my advice would be not to worry too much about finding one with "low miles".

Something with low miles after 20 years would certainly have spent a lot of its life sitting idle and that invites more trouble than wear and tear. Regular use racking up the miles is a far better fate. These Hondas do not wear out. Good luck with the search.

#37 ·
Just be mindful of Cali birds. They have an evap system. And a possible O2 sensor in stream. Easy enough to bypass.
Not a bad idea either been know to cause a lean tip in at speed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.