Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a relatively low miles, stock '99-'00 XX in black, possibly titanium, and preferably in the pacific northwest. Have truck, will travel, for the right bike/deal.
I would prefer the bike to be stock, however mods that I'm fine with are Heli bars or VFR bars, some windscreens, aftermarket seats, and luggage.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still shopping.
Currently there's '98 in my area and it's tempting to go with carbs instead of fuel injection.

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,761 Posts

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Ok if you need someone to take a look let me know I'll be rolling through that area early next month on my way to Pomona for the NHRA Winternationals

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm looking for a relatively low miles, stock '99-'00 XX in black, possibly titanium.

If you are looking for a bike to ride and put miles on, my advice would be not to worry too much about finding one with "low miles".

Something with low miles after 20 years would certainly have spent a lot of its life sitting idle and that invites more trouble than wear and tear. Regular use racking up the miles is a far better fate. These Hondas do not wear out. Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you are looking for a bike to ride and put miles on, my advice would be not to worry too much about finding one with "low miles".

Something with low miles after 20 years would certainly have spent a lot of its life sitting idle and that invites more trouble than wear and tear. Regular use racking up the miles is a far better fate. These Hondas do not wear out. Good luck with the search.

I disagree.

Unrelated. I owned a home in and lived in the 17th Ward for a while.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts