Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, glad to hear your ok.

I'm interested in the following parts if you have them still.

Corbin seat
Radiator
Ram air intakes
Bags
Rear turn signal lense covers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Pending sale on corbin seat. Rad and intakes completely destroyed. Bags sold. Turn signals are available tho make a offer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My beloved Blackbird was totaled by a car running a stopsign. I decided go back to a VFR, so I won't need any of the salvageable parts. It has a unscaved Corbin seat and factory seat. Most of the back is ok. I'll get more pictures when I get the time please make an offer on anything you might want.
Its good that you are able to walk away from it and mount up once again. If there are anything parts you are parting with, I am looking for a fully functional 99-2000 ECM/ECU. Contact me if that's the case, again its good knowing you survived the accident.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My beloved Blackbird was totaled by a car running a stopsign. I decided go back to a VFR, so I won't need any of the salvageable parts. It has a unscaved Corbin seat and factory seat. Most of the back is ok. I'll get more pictures when I get the time please make an offer on anything you might want.
Did any of the mirror/signal housing survive?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm keeping the ECU and motor for now, the turn signals were never found. Everything in front of the forks is completely destroyed.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts