Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beloved Blackbird was totaled by a car running a stopsign. I decided go back to a VFR, so I won't need any of the salvageable parts. It has a unscaved Corbin seat and factory seat. Most of the back is ok. I'll get more pictures when I get the time please make an offer on anything you might want.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am interested in the seat. Please post a picture or two along with details on cost and shipping. PM me if that would be easier.

Also, if thats a 99 and you have a RHS lower cowl in good shape I am interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My beloved Blackbird was totaled by a car running a stopsign. I decided go back to a VFR, so I won't need any of the salvageable parts. It has a unscaved Corbin seat and factory seat. Most of the back is ok. I'll get more pictures when I get the time please make an offer on anything you might want.
If your bird is a 99 I would be very interested in the ECU. If you could give me a price with shipping to 64075 I would be very grateful. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
8,146 Posts
How did the bags fair?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Apparently you're ok, the most important point.

It would be helpful to know where you are located.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Erie PA the bags have some rash but still open for the deticated buyer they might be able to be fixed. Sorry about my lack of pictures I was in a hurry yesterday. I'll get some more tonight.

·
Super Moderator
8,146 Posts
Hah
Been thinking of doing the same thing with my spare engine as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there's any different pics anyone wants please ask.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,146 Posts
Is the windscreen 99/00 model. If so it looks clean how much to 85379

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whatever actual shipping is plus $100 it's the original from 99 luckily wasn't on the bike when she got killed.There is one small spot where the tint is missing down by the Honda logo

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested in the windscreen .Give me costs plus postage to PA

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm thinking like $75 plus the actual cost of shipping not sure what that would be I'm from Erie PA

·
Registered
3 Posts
what year is the dead bird ? I need lower cowl fairing, both sides , any color

1 - 19 of 19 Posts