Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have my 1999 Honda super blackbird xxx.
I have been trying to find good loom guy who can help
I i have three wiring looms and need to make a good one out of the three. I have spent a lot of time and money getting my Bird back from the brink of death. Now I need a loom guy to sort out my wiring. I am willing to pay postage to and.from .
Can anyone help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much was it going to cost to pay for a good loom? do any costing first

Hi my friend.
I have been trying to find a new one but not much luck there because they don't make them for my 1999 bird anymore.
I have looked on Ebay for a new ish or as close to new as possible. I dont know if anyone can make one up, I'm sure there's someone who has the skills to make one up i would buy all the materials and we csm settle on a price fir labour and skill.

·
Super Moderator
12,814 Posts
Have a word with Rupert Paul at Rupe's Rewires he might be able to give you some pointers / help.
If you have been reading bike mags in the country over the years you will recogise him, he even tested Duck in the early years of its development.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Agree with The Duck, you may have to learn a new skill. Paying someone to do it, unless it's fairly simple will not be cost effective as this can be very time consuming.
Anyway, first off, I would contact every motorcycle breakers in the country, you might get lucky and find a loom. Failing that, can you lay out exactly what you have, to see the scope of the job ahead.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts