Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps
I have been searching for a new wiring harness for my 1999 honda super blackbird xxx. I have been told to get hold of Rupe's wiring looms. I did, he's a great chap but I can't possibly find 拢2,200 pounds. I have found a guy in Gloucester no price as of yet
My Bird has cost me a few thousand so far. I have three wiring looms and all have been chopped about I just want a new one saves all the hassle of bad connections. Does anyone know of anyone who is interested in making a new one for me. (PLEASE) 馃榿馃檹馃檹

Registered
Hi chaps
I have been searching for a new wiring harness for my 1999 honda super blackbird xxx. I have been told to get hold of Rupe's wiring looms. I did, he's a great chap but I can't possibly find 拢2,200 pounds. I have found a guy in Gloucester no price as of yet
My Bird has cost me a few thousand so far. I have three wiring looms and all have been chopped about I just want a new one saves all the hassle of bad connections. Does anyone know of anyone who is interested in making a new one for me. (PLEASE) 馃榿馃檹馃檹

Hey Man IXXON a member on this site will have one except he is in USA.
Good Luck

Registered
Stex, Don't think USA loom will work because no HISS, unless that feature can be added. USA loom will require USA ECU........which is an option.

Fandango, what is the exact state of the 3 looms you possess?

Registered
Speaking of looms, is there a PDF of EFI Bird wiring system? I have a PDF with wiring schematic but it's not quality, does anyone have the "official" version, nice zoomable PDF?

Registered
That one looks like EFI with analog gauges, but that type of quality is what I'd like, for the digidash efi bird :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts