Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
15 yrs and counting.Still have the same XX, which has undergone many changes.Some of which have not gone well, haven't raced in 5 yrs.Keep saying "next year for sure" and then there is still something wrong.Right now it's too much fuel and a slight engine noise.My biggest problem is lack of time and diagnosis, even though I work at a bike shop,lol.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
SouthTexas is still here,
Greetings!
XX is kicking and running smooth because of the help from all ya'll on this form as this form Rocks!
Noticed a lot of new members here which is way cool.
Partsguy and I along with many others were a lot younger back when we joined, We were full of piss and vinegar then. Now fermentation has taken place as wisdom has taken over. Well for the most part. LOL!
Now at 69 thankful, still out riding despite the bull corn going on in this world.
All take care there in Aussie land and UK, Stay Alert, AGAT and don't go down the wrong road and be vigilant as Goodness Will prevail. Now is the time for full throttle thru the twisties.
STex, out

·
Registered
959 Posts
Howdy all,
Just wondering who's still here from back in the day?
I've been busy for 10 years so haven't been on here for a while :)
I'm still here between you an STex as as 2012 joiner so reaching decade mark next year and still with same '96 carbie (from new). Slowly working through TLC and upgrades with help from ya'll here. Fab forum.

Rgds Mallow1

·
Administrator
9,296 Posts
Been here since 07

·
Administrator
12,920 Posts
I'm a newbie arriving in 2008 still got the same bikes ......................and a few more.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Joined Feb 2011, also still got my first Blackbird.

For some reason I've ended up with the last models of all the bikes I have.
99 Honda CBR1000F
07 Blackbird
2020 ZZR1400

·
Registered
395 Posts
Joined in '08. Still have the same '00 BB that is absolutely stock. It doesn't get ridden as much as it deserves but I just can't bring myself to sell it. It will be passed down to my daughter at some point.
It is a great group here and I will continue to be here even though I don't contribute much. There are so many here that are a wealth of knowledge, I can't add much to that. Possibly some advice on travels but not much mechanically I am afraid.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Been around since '06 or so. Winnowed down the 2-wheeled collection to six bikes (a '99 XX w/3300 original miles among them).

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's my second bird, but I've had it about 10 years now. I can't remember when I signed up until I see my post!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts