Honda CBR XX Forum banner
6121 - 6128 of 6128 Posts

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,486 Posts
I'll see what's the deal with the idle - BUT - I did went to check the bike electrics since I did had to sort it out over the summer and it was my first diving into electronics in general...

The additional 12V circuit I've put on the bike is ok, wires all ok. Two fuses were blown - headlight and turn signal, first and second fuse looking "from the top" of the fusebox. Replaced the fuses, everything is in order EXCEPT both of the headlights.

I'm thinking this is probably something about the right handlebar control switch...
That or a voltage spike might have burned the headlights out. I would do a continuity test on the headlights. Pull the connector off and check. You can stab them or if you have alligator leads clip them on.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,704 Posts
That or a voltage spike might have burned the headlights out. I would do a continuity test on the headlights. Pull the connector off and check. You can stab them or if you have alligator leads clip them on.

Probably would be a good idea and see what voltage is getting up there as well.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
So how does your bird breath now that you put those in the nostrils? Or am I just missing something?

I opened up the middle and bottom of the nose while testing the lights. No difference performance wise but lights were a fail and remove. Next idea for failing light riding...adaptive headlight fitment...enter dremal tool. 😎

6121 - 6128 of 6128 Posts