Honda CBR XX Forum banner

5641 - 5648 of 5648 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Do a search; i remember there being a couple old posts around here about changing gauge faces and even changing the led color...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,444 Posts
12 volt power supply would work or a spare battery with an inline fuse

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,937 Posts
Do a search; i remember there being a couple old posts around here about changing gauge faces and even changing the led color...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Dok,
Went East this year on my trip. Missed all that heat and then the fire and smoke. How you doing in the upper central valley?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
Any electronic wizards here? I'd like to make a mod that I believe is simple, but given my knowledge of these topics I could be wrong lol. I think a relay should be made for a light mod, can anyone point me to a PCB guru that's open for business? :D

·
Super Moderator
12,686 Posts
Well I was going to say 'started the strip down of Duck ready for its winter hibernation' but dry roads said it had to be ridden again this year so off around Wiltshire. FWIW Dry roads mean no fish tailing this time. :ROFLMAO:

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,937 Posts
Well I was going to say 'started the strip down of Duck ready for its winter hibernation' but dry roads said it had to be ridden again this year so off around Wiltshire. FWIW Dry roads mean no fish tailing this time.

View attachment 130333
What front end is on that that has Brembo brakes?

·
Super Moderator
12,686 Posts
What front end is on that that has Brembo brakes?
2nd gen ZX12R forks and then I fitted larger dia Brembo discs and the calipers with suitable spacers. Basically it is not a standard set up ..... but then none of this bike is. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: XXGUY

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,937 Posts
2nd gen ZX12R forks and then I fitted larger dia Brembo discs and the calipers with suitable spacers. Basically it is not a standard set up ..... but then none of this bike is.
Nice, after upgrading the fork internals I am happy with them. The brakes are the weak point. Adequate but not stellar...

5641 - 5648 of 5648 Posts