Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone- first post!

I'm on an all black BB, and thinking of getting the stock wheels powder coated. Obviously, could just go for black, but thinking a different, probably contrasting brighter colour could look good with the black.

Has anyone got any photos of a black BB, with either black wheels, or then a contrasting colour?

Food for thought...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Welcome. I have black wheels, but on a red bird. Gold wheels look nice on black Bird. Seach Google Images for "honda blackbird gold wheels" and you will see plenty of examples ... including black wheels on a black bird.

·
just do it
5,669 Posts
What Leighb said
Black color with gold rims
Or black rims clear coated or metallic
My rims are stock grey and would eventually like to get them painted metallic grey

·
Registered
8 Posts
The black chrome looks great but I'd be tempted by a lighter colour if my bird was black, wouldn't go for gold mostly because that's what all Subaru drivers do in UK :p. I'd probably go with a light silver metallic :).

Out of interest has anyone changed colour of wheels on a titanium bird? Mine is desperate need of wheels being refurbished but struggling to decide on a colour myself lol.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The black chrome looks great but I'd be tempted by a lighter colour if my bird was black, wouldn't go for gold mostly because that's what all Subaru drivers do in UK :p. I'd probably go with a light silver metallic :).

Out of interest has anyone changed colour of wheels on a titanium bird? Mine is desperate need of wheels being refurbished but struggling to decide on a colour myself lol.
Dymag Carbon Fiber .

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts