Honda CBR XX Forum banner

what do you prefer?

• 100% carbon + 3D effect (less weight, carbon visible)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • top layer carbon for the look, rest cheaper material (carbon visible)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • paint is ok. i want to save weight - i´m no poser

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • other special fibers (looks like silver, gold or any other colour with fiber-effect of carbon)

Votes: 2 12.5%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
follically challenged
10,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i´m working on the tail right now.
that leads me soon to the next poll about the shape. has it to be 1:1 like honda did it or can it be smoothened? hm...

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
just don't carbon fiber teh whole bike... would look gaudy... if you do the tail section and other smaller bits it would look great!
I don't think it would look that bad. You could always paint stuff if it was too much.

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
did you eve see that panel from the other side???

it´s similar to a surgeons job while doing your brain...
:whine: Just do it and shush.

·
Rules are meant to be broken
2,848 Posts

·
2,848 Posts
one time the main street up and down at 2pm will do ;-)

so what is that stuff good for?
you say you used only a little bit. WHAT THE PHUCK FOR????? :confused::confused::confused:
to cover all the scrashes on my paniers and the fairing it's like a bloody tough sticker made out of carbon (thats what they say on the box) if you drop your bike (it happen to the best of us) the damages are limited (and stop swearing)

·
2,848 Posts
443mm? 0,44m??? strange lentgh - is it possible to send a mail with a good picdcha? sgi(at)gmx.at
well it's made in china so i don't try to figure out what goes thru the mind of those people for the pic i guess you'll have to wait that i buy some more all gone it wasn't that much after all:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts