Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
follically challenged
10,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my girlfriend bought me a new hat from barmah http://www.barmahhats.com.au in a local bikerwear store for christmas.

i sure have to edit this post after 24th but i´m just that happy about that self inflating hat, i have to share it with you. :smilebig:

thank you vera. i love you!

edit 1:

• a double album from rammstein for my mercedes benz bose system to be louder than the 18yo kids in their pseudo sport cars
  • a collection of fine cigars that made a prize for i-don´t-know

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hehe .. cool dude :)

I've got the usual, a years supply of deoderant (working on bikes and cars I do smell of oil alot!) :D

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
GF is getting me a sat-nav unit for the bird. Nothing fancy, just a cheap one to do the job.
She's great! Love her. She's prolly getting a new helmet for christmas
;)

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Hmm. You may not believe this but my wife and I are not going to exchange gifts. We already had our Christmas with our children so that they may spend Christmas proper with their other parents. There are a couple of less fortunate people in our area that we are being anonymous benefactors to instead. The logistics of this are proving more difficult than we originally anticipated as it is a delicate matter to provide charity to someone while preserving their dignity and remaining unseen. Any ideas you guys have in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
A tricky one indeed shewie and praise to you guys, not many these days that go out on a limb for others. In my experiences and having been (and maybe again some day..) in their circumstances, it is friends and family and own determination that preserves one's diginity. If they can be made to feel that they have somehow earned this (not knowing any of the details ...) then dignity will be preserved. Just a thought.

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Thanks for the insights, Scrappy!

X

·
0 Posts
Hmm. You may not believe this but my wife and I are not going to exchange gifts. We already had our Christmas with our children so that they may spend Christmas proper with their other parents. There are a couple of less fortunate people in our area that we are being anonymous benefactors to instead. The logistics of this are proving more difficult than we originally anticipated as it is a delicate matter to provide charity to someone while preserving their dignity and remaining unseen. Any ideas you guys have in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
So, my new rotors are on the way? Thanks SantaShewie! :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
One of my other personalities has bought me a nice 12 string quitar...
Been wanting one for quite sometime...

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
happy about that self inflating hat,

Umm self inlating??

does it inflate and fill up the inside bit where the hair is supposed to be...

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Umm self inlating??

does it inflate and fill up the inside bit where the hair is supposed to be...
Just the part that the hair grows out of. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Old Stanley scraper plane (about 1950) and a new set of bar clamps.
I do woodwork as a hobby.

·
Rules are meant to be broken
2,848 Posts
my girlfriend bought me a new hat from barmah http://www.barmahhats.com.au in a local bikerwear store for christmas.

i sure have to edit this post after 24th but i´m just that happy about that self inflating hat, i have to share it with you. :smilebig:

thank you vera. i love you!
You have a little something of an Australian with ya hat mate:D

·
birds on the wing fly free
437 Posts
Nice Hat heisti. :)I hope things go well for you shewie, and have a great time.:) Im getting some smellie stuff too, and a new phone, my other half gets a new rabbit:evilaugh:

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
I have my good health and prosperity. 2 Healthy and prosperous sons and wife who all love me, a happy and healthy grand daughter. Good friends on this board and abroad. And a wish for all to have a Merry christmas and happy and healthy new year.
Anything else will be icing on the cake.

God bless all

·
Registered
551 Posts
My lovely wife got me a Motorsports HEROwide On-board video camera by GoPro. Once I figure it out I'll be able to show you all kinds of things. Stay tuned, its gonna be alot of fun!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts