Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Why is the "latest post" thread only 5 posts long? Any reason it couldn't be unlimited in length like all the others?

·
Registered
473 Posts
On the homepage I click on the "box" not sure what to call it, that highlights as "forums", or click on "latest posts", they both do the same thing to reach the latest posts thread. This thread only shows the 5 last posts.

·
Administrator
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
On the homepage I click on the "box" not sure what to call it, that highlights as "forums", or click on "latest posts", they both do the same thing to reach the latest posts thread. This thread only shows the 5 last posts.
Try this instead.

How To Find New Posts

Near the upper right-hand corner of the community, you will see navigation icons.

The first icon is for what’s new on the site.

Clicking on it, by default, will take you to new unread posts.

On that page, you can click on additional tabs as well, such as Popular, if you prefer to view active topics. You can also mark all as read.

- Cricket

·
Registered
473 Posts
What about my original question "why is latest posts thread only 5 posts long" ? Can this thread be much longer? Once a post is more than 5 posts deep, it disappears.

·
Administrator
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What about my original question "why is latest posts thread only 5 posts long" ? Can this thread be much longer? Once a post is more than 5 posts deep, it disappears.
The home page is just featured (top forums) and trending discussions. That being said, the developers are still actively working on making the homepage for relevant to members.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We will continue to see weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers.

- Cricket

21 - 28 of 28 Posts