Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the 3 case setup for my 1997 BB. I currently have a top case (248F) and I want to go full on sport-touring and need the luggage space.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have complete givi wingrack 2 with monokey top box I removed when I got my bird you want? 200$ and pay for shipping from ftworth TX

·
Registered
111 Posts
:plus1:........ but I'm in Aubloodystralyia...... so that's no use to u.

Good gear though.... mounts very solid and will handle a big load. Can be a bit wide - I ran 40Ltr givi E41 cases and they were 110cm wide, but if you use say a 30Ltr case that would be a lot slimmer. A 50Ltr top case is fine........ I have an ohlins shockie and front springs on mine..... so when loaded i just wind up the spring adjuster knolb to max. Oem shockie was a bit weak for max load capacity touring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:plus1:........ but I'm in Aubloodystralyia...... so that's no use to u.

Good gear though.... mounts very solid and will handle a big load. Can be a bit wide - I ran 40Ltr givi E41 cases and they were 110cm wide, but if you use say a 30Ltr case that would be a lot slimmer. A 50Ltr top case is fine........ I have an ohlins shockie and front springs on mine..... so when loaded i just wind up the spring adjuster knolb to max. Oem shockie was a bit weak for max load capacity touring.

Hello Aussie Dave :) how much are you looking to sell the setup please?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bublezz69, get in touch, I want to take the rack off your hands.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts