Honda CBR XX Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

Super Moderator
I run one of their wave rotors on the rear. I'm a bit aggressive in my braking it's kinda turned it a bit blue.馃榿 But it's stayed true and hauls me down rseeaaalll well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #63
I might get a EBC rear rotor down the road, but for now the stock will be sufficient. Haha you've naturally been bluing it! People pay money for that look! Some might think you have a titanium rotor.

Registered
Discussion Starter #64
Ok, I feel like I've put enough miles on these EBC rotors to do a little review. They're definitely bedded in with appropriately 1000 miles. They decreased the stopping distance at slow and high speed. I've noticed that they provide increased stopping power. I have no braking pulsation and they seem to have stayed true so far with my street application.
I'm basing the stopping difference from my old stock 97 bird with stock rotors and calipers.
I was never able to get a real feel with my old Chinese rotors as they were warped.
I would buy these again. Look good and perform well.
Only thing to watch out for are cuts to your hands as you are washing your wheels and rotors as they have a lot of sharp edges.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts