Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
El Cheapo
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any forum member have US ARMY connection that could get a special
tour arranged for the US Army Ordnance Museum on motorcycles?

I know riding on base require the rider to wear a reflective safety vest and have MSF completion document presented at the gate before entrance.

US Army Ordnance Museum

United States Army Ordnance Museum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mayby it could be a destination for a group ride?

I just want to see the rail gun in person:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think th eorange vest thing is for mil-spec people only and civy's comin on base to see stuff may not need to wear that stuff.

post up some pics of your moto trip when you are done. enjoy

·
Just call me Mike
4,430 Posts
military personnel riding a motorcycle on post MUST have a MSF card and some sort of reflective jacket.... if you have black leathers then you must wear a reflective vest, but my silver/white jacket was reflective enough i suppose... and honestly i have NEVER seen ANY civilians "ride" on post..... since MP's pretty much rule the post i highly doubt civilians can ride on post, but most of the time they have little parking lots (dirt or what not) right at the gate so you can park and take a cab... but most museums are open to civilians also... just pretty sure civilian bikers ain't allowed (depending on post i presume)

·
Premium Member
5,896 Posts
It is the A-Team theme song.. I went to some wedding, they played that as the bridal party walked down the isle..

:rotfl:

Like taking some vehicles for a ride, fire a few rounds? it's a testing ground, right?
Ohhhhh! Riiiiight! OK. Gotcha covered. There's a building at 2501 oakington st, on Aberdeen. You wanna go there and up to the 4th floor. Go to the receptionist, and tell her you want pay for admission. Be very adamant about it. (there's a very nice lady there, who may let you in for free)

Make sure you go alone the first time to check it out, you can bring others later. Enjoy!

·
El Cheapo
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohhhhh! Riiiiight! OK. Gotcha covered. There's a building at 2501 oakington st, on Aberdeen. You wanna go there and up to the 4th floor. Go to the receptionist, and tell her you want pay for admission. Be very adamant about it. (there's a very nice lady there, who may let you in for free)

Make sure you go alone the first time to check it out, you can bring others later. Enjoy!
Does this very nice lady receptionist have a name?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts