Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 136 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,590 Posts
Was that taken just before zip and i pushed her? :eyebrows:
Nope that was taken at Burrington Combe, part of my test route that also takes in Cheddar Gorge.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
In answer to queries once cert obtained:

Go on ULEZ site, enter your reg, it will fail. You then have the option to appeal, (scroll down to make an enquiry)this will allow you to send scans of cert, plus if your reg isn't on the cert, send a scan of V5 page showing reg and chassis no for cross reference

Don't expect the database to change tho- mine still fails. Just ensure you keep the exempt proof for when they try to fine you if it's not updated by zone going live

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got my confirmation today after submitting my V5 and the Certificate of Conformity from Honda. My BB is a 51 model and I would never has realised that it was exempt if I hadn't been a member of this forum and read the relevant post, so many thanks! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, I've read that some of you with a 2001 bike have managed to get a certificate.
Those of you that have, were they 2001 or 51 plates.
Honda have stated that apparently my bike on a 2001 is to old and they can not find one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is the problem, Honda are not playing ball.
I have got back onto them to get in writing what the emissions were when registered.
Hopefully they will come back with it

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
That is the problem, Honda are not playing ball.
I have got back onto them to get in writing what the emissions were when registered.
Hopefully they will come back with it
Good luck. May be worth looking into when they had to legally have the info, to push the issue? Seems silly that same bike and model a few months apart can be exempt and not exempt.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Did that, no change. Might just take a trip down when it comes into force and let them try to fine me for non payment.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Did that, no change. Might just take a trip down when it comes into force and let them try to fine me for non payment.
...Can't beat a bit of positive action! :thumb: :D

I'll be down that way in June, so, (providing they've not hung, drawn and quartered you) I might follow your lead. ;)

21 - 40 of 136 Posts