Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A Blue Blackbird...
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK Group...

Any Events which fellow BB may be able to participate in...

Follow this link: UK CLUB

Steve

·
A Blue Blackbird...
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone from anywhere....

Shouldn't be a problem, maybe once or twice a year we could meet up if the situation arises... be nice to put a face behind a few words... ;)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I don't mind a bit of leg work now and then .. beats sitting at home wishing you were out on the bike ... I'll be going to the (Free!) National Bike Safe Show next weekend, got a place booked on Sat for a ride out with plod :)

I'll also be going down to Duxford for the warbirds airshow ....

·
A Blue Blackbird...
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks like a decent show Scrappy... 12-13th June at the Sheffield Arena!

Sounds like a plan... though the missus has just reminded me the Kitchen needs doing! I need to earn some SWMBO tokens.

Steve

I don't mind a bit of leg work now and then .. beats sitting at home wishing you were out on the bike ... I'll be going to the (Free!) National Bike Safe Show next weekend, got a place booked on Sat for a ride out with plod :)

I'll also be going down to Duxford for the warbirds airshow ....

·
A Blue Blackbird...
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did anyone go down to Mallory 26-27th June...

Wan't it 'ot? LOL

Steve

·
Registered
454 Posts
Good call setting this group up. I'm in Essex and working in London but have bike will travel :thumb:

(assumming I'm not working, get a permit from SWMBO, etc etc etc :rolleyes:)

·
phastasphuck
1,248 Posts
Im in Bedfordshire but can be found hooning around all over the place !!! go to the Ace a lot also regular rideouts from Dunstable once a month, will be attending the Brighton burn-up in September think its the 12th, and myself and fellow 'bird owner doing Normandy 5th to 15 August, plus will be doing south of france 2011.................ride it dont polish it

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
The annual BlackBird Bash will be returning to Thetford on 2011 the last weekend in May, (Bank Holiday). Always a great time is had by all.
I missed last year but attended 6 years in a row previously.
Had well over 130 Birds there one year

I have a few pictures taken at "The Wash" in 2005

Plan on attending in 2011. I will be there from Florida and riding whatever set of two wheels I can find. Jaws always finds me something to ride while there !

·
Registered
33 Posts
The annual BlackBird Bash will be returning to Thetford on 2011 the last weekend in May, (Bank Holiday). Always a great time is had by all.
I missed last year but attended 6 years in a row previously.
Had well over 130 Birds there one year

I have a few pictures taken at "The Wash" in 2005

Plan on attending in 2011. I will be there from Florida and riding whatever set of two wheels I can find. Jaws always finds me something to ride while there !

that was in sunny hunny john. we filled the prom up and had to park on the entrance road as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts