Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time ever draggin. Only reason i went is because my buddy, who owns a 2007 ZX-10 is always talking about how he'll murder my bird. So i challenged him and he said the only way he would put the rubber down was on a real drag strip so we went to Atlanta motor speedway for the friday night drags and i spanked his tail not once but three (3) times!!! i have videos, if i can fig out how to post them. Love my baby!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
First time ever draggin. Only reason i went is because my buddy, who owns a 2007 ZX-10 is always talking about how he'll murder my bird. So i challenged him and he said the only way he would put the rubber down was on a real drag strip so we went to Atlanta motor speedway for the friday night drags and i spanked his tail not once but three (3) times!!! i have videos, if i can fig out how to post them. Love my baby!!
thats what im talkin about! :clap:

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Many people underestimate the torque the bird throws out. Yes she isn't the lightest machine, but not many machines build power with the torque a bird does, and all the way to the redline she won't run out of steam. Once you see 6500-7000rpm, the real fun starts, that eerie induction howl with the pull of a freight train and relentless arm stretching.

·
A Rainbird Warrior
5,154 Posts
They are under estimated by a lot of riders. Well done it's all about getting it together right, at the start.

·
Rules are meant to be broken
2,848 Posts
You rock dude:thumb:
To post a vid click on "post reply"
then click the little "paper clip" then browse in your PC and "upload"
looking forward to watch the asskicking:evilaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,896 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont know the times, they werent recorded...thats me on the right side, you can see the trade mark turn signals. My opponents dad was shootin the video...

·
WB9YPA
438 Posts
dont know the times, they werent recorded...thats me on the right side, you can see the trade mark turn signals. My opponents dad was shootin the video...

There's no mistaking that nose cone of the Blackbird. Your buddy easily had you in the first 60 feet, but, things soon changed. Just like Tweet said... After 6500 RPM the torque comes on hard and she pulls like a freight train. :rotfl:

Very nice video to keep as a keep sake. :thumb: Thanks for posting the video. Very entertaining. :popcorn:

·
WB9YPA
438 Posts
Did you guys notice the front wheel of his Bird hanging nicely in the air for several meters in that pass? Very impressive race.

·
WB9YPA
438 Posts
Where is the post with the Vid :huh: Ican't find one :idunno:
I don't know either. It's gone! I think one of the moderators could have pulled them due to their very large size. The actual race file was 45MB and the other was around 26MB in size. Pretty large AVI files. Either that or Frierstan deleted that particular message that had the file links. I recalled at least two of his messages in this thread before and now I only see the very first one. :idunno:

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Yes I removed the attachments due to their size as Mike has said. I am waiting to see if Conq will approve of them being served from the board, and if approved they will be returned asap. With files that large, say 100 people view the 45MB one, that's alot of bandwidth someone else is paying for.

I also PM Stan to tell him they were removed and why at the time I did it.

·
Rules are meant to be broken
2,848 Posts
Yes I removed the attachments due to their size as Mike has said. I am waiting to see if Conq will approve of them being served from the board, and if approved they will be returned asap. With files that large, say 100 people view the 45MB one, that's alot of bandwidth someone else is paying for.

I also PM Stan to tell him they were removed and why at the time I did it.
But it says that avi.files can be up to 250MB? What is the maximum allowance?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts