Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my bike for sale for awhile now with little to no interest. Given the low interest I’m thinking about just parting it out. It’s a fantastic bike that if my weight and back would allow me i’d still be riding. What’s everyone’s opinion?

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Parting it out is a royal pain and you may not get what you would for the whole bike. Shipping from Canada to the US and worldwide is very expensive and often a deal killer, plus the stuff that's worth the most is the biggest, so I'd stick it out for the whole thing, what are you asking? Is it high km's ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parting it out is a royal pain and you may not get what you would for the whole bike. Shipping from Canada to the US and worldwide is very expensive and often a deal killer, plus the stuff that's worth the most is the biggest, so I'd stick it out for the whole thing, what are you asking? Is it high km's ?
im asking 4K cad, 61000km so not a high miler.

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Bearto
Just be patient if there's no immediate need then wait it out. Someone will pick it up.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What the hell is wrong with people in BC? jk, that's quite decent, high insurance rates?
‘Insurance sucks here in BC that’s for sure but at least the bird is not in the highest rate class like my Duc lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's that translate to American $, and could u meet at the us border if sold? I'm a felon so can't go to canada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts