Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eyebrows:Hey just put on a rear tire hugger, sure keeps the shock and under side clean! , but I want to put the OEM type decal that has the tire information on it(the same decal as on the original chain guard) but when do decal search on internet only come up with bodywork decals for the bird? Do you guys think there is a way to get the original decal off the plastic guard to put it on the rear tire hugger? Or should I give up and try to order one from the (expensive) dealer??:crap:

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Maybe from forestcityhonda.ca ???

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well found the part #87505MAT670 and was able to find a site that only charged $1.95 for shipping , ordered the site PowerSportsplus.com has all the decals for the bird!1

·
Welding. How hard can it be?
3,643 Posts
I hate being reminded to; wear a helmet, tighten the chain, wipe my ass, don't put diesel in the tank, be kind to old people, blah, blah, blah.

First thing I do with a new scooter is attack it with the hair dryer and remove all of that PC rubbish. :cool:

·
follically challenged
10,716 Posts
First thing I do with a new scooter is attack it with the hair dryer and remove all of that PC rubbish. :cool:
YEAH! wear your own colours!

and it´s way more social to be out there with a "naked" bike. people often start to talk to you:

"what bike is this?"
"a grey one"
vroaaaaammmmmm.....

·
3,643 Posts
Black is the new (stickerless) black, Brother! :hotsmile:

Grey is for old people...:evilaugh:

Attachments

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
I guess most people that like them stickers, could never afford a brand new bike (....), hence they like that! :p

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
YEAH! wear your own colours!

and it´s way more social to be out there with a "naked" bike. people often start to talk to you:

"what bike is this?"
Hey, don't forget the V-Max rider who asked me why I would put CBR decals on my Interceptor. I showed him shortly thereafter that, while his bike is no slouch, my "Interceptor" was more than capable of handing him his backside.

Reactions: Ghazzah

·
3,643 Posts

·
3,643 Posts
Hey, don't forget the V-Max rider who asked me why I would put CBR decals on my Interceptor. I showed him shortly thereafter that, while his bike is no slouch, my "Interceptor" was more than capable of handing him his backside.
I just loooooooooooooove administering an unlubed XX enema to tossers on 'newer, faster' scooters. Bravo, bravo, bravo. Congratulazioni mio amico.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts