Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all, I have some good news to report, my son Jordan was born this past November 19th @7:06am. So I have been a bit busy with our new arrival & I have the e-mail in box to prove it. I am on baby duty this evening so I must keep this short. I wish you all a great holiday season & if you are luckily enough to still me riding please stay safe

·
WB9YPA
437 Posts
Congrats Stinger1100,

Great to hear on the addition to your family :thumb:
Is he your first born?

I will smoke a cigar in honor :cool:

--mike--

·
... Get A Good Lawyer !
3,082 Posts
A big thumbs up for a healthy, happy and quiet baby :thumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the congratulations & I am already shopping for his bike :) His name is Jordan & he is a very quiet baby, almost sleeping thru the night at three weeks old. We went to the Dr just the other day & he has grown an inch already can you believe that?? I have over two hundred photos to sift thru & after I do that I will post some pictures.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats...to the best life has to offer. My grandkids (twins) had their 6th birthday thursday (4th) - great experiences..

·
Premium Member
6,948 Posts
Stinger1100,

Ahhh. Jordan... A great name right out of the Bible. Sounds like he's already got a great start. :thumb:

--mike--

And here I was thinking more along the lines of Michael Jordan. I know that when he was playing the name started to become real common around Chicago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts