Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All i am still looking for a Super Blackbird.Found a few nice examples contacted owners but not received any responses. I checked Wikipedia and it listed the bikes dimensions but would prefer to know from an owner of a black Bird. Would anyone be willing to check the own bikes dimensions and let me know the Length and the wide at the widest point without luggage as i want to check to see if it will fit through the door way at my home.
Many Thanks
Nicolas

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,020 Posts
Hi All i am still looking for a Super Blackbird.Found a few nice examples contacted owners but not received any responses. I checked Wikipedia and it listed the bikes dimensions but would prefer to know from an owner of a black Bird. Would anyone be willing to check the own bikes dimensions and let me know the Length and the wide at the widest point without luggage as i want to check to see if it will fit through the door way at my home.
Many Thanks
Nicolas
You must be single... or have an awesome wife that will let you bring it indoors! I'll check in about an hour and get back with you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I
You must be single... or have an awesome wife that will let you bring it indoors! I'll check in about an hour and get back with you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I have an Awesome Wife and she enjoys motorsport, Hopefully i can find a great Super Black Bird and enjoy some road trips around Europe with COVID calms Down

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,020 Posts
I

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I have an Awesome Wife and she enjoys motorsport, Hopefully i can find a great Super Black Bird and enjoy some road trips around Europe with COVID calms Down
Sorry for the delay. My wife gave me a to do list today. I will leave this up on my phone.

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,020 Posts
Ok I measured 7' long by 37" wide with the mirrors out. They will fold in quite a ways.
I have 1.5" mirror extensions on either side so subtract 3". Mirrors extended it's 34" wide. Folded then the handle bars are the widest point and they measure with Helibars risers at ~28"

Reactions: ravi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I measured 7' long by 37" wide with the mirrors out. They will fold in quite a ways.
I have 1.5" mirror extensions on either side so subtract 3". Mirrors extended it's 34" wide. Folded then the handle bars are the widest point and they measure with Helibars risers at ~28"

Hi Thanks So much for taking the time and effort to do this for me. I think she will fit with about an inch clearance. :)
The Search continues for the best condition for my budget
Many Thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
:LOL:....... an inch to spare...... but will you fit through with the bike, or on the bike? It's amazing how fat the bike will get just as you try to squeeze through a narrow space........ (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts