Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday my stock 1997 Blackbird was stolen from my home in Melbourne last week. It has about 31,000kms on the clock. If you see the bike or parts please PM me. I would consider a reward for its return and/or any help finding the bike. Thanks, Garrick

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry to read about your BB being stolen...... just a thought...... can you post a photo up with maybe the rego plates showing - someone might recognize it and report it to the cops.

Only 31k kms...... ouch. Barely run in!

Reactions: deadman

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Gday my stock 1997 Blackbird was stolen from my home in Melbourne last week. It has about 31,000kms on the clock. If you see the bike or parts please PM me. I would consider a reward for its return and/or any help finding the bike. Thanks, Garrick
Sad, Lots of bikes are getting stolen in Melbourne, A piccy would help, Any thing to make it stand out, Stickers, Etc,

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ok that's a tough call...... it looks like every other black BB....... except for the rack (RJays? Ventura?) if it is still on it.

I assume you advised Engine & frame & Reg plate # to the cops. Maybe keep checking wreckers web sites for newly posted parts/wrecking adverts, or search for recent 'for sale' adverts on facebook & other bike selling sites. It's probably gone to ground for a while so to spot it being ridden around will be a miracle.

Best of luck...... sad loss.

Reactions: deadman
1 - 5 of 5 Posts