Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to know which direction to loosen the center shaft bolt on the Magneto after removing the stator and the cover or just a description on how to remove the hold alternator system basically to replace with a new one

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hello Fellow Fighter Pilot! Do you have a service/repair manual? What year is yur bird? Go to resource center to download a free manual! Easy questions like that and more can be found in these books...

·
Super Moderator
8,841 Posts
Why are you replacing it. Unless its dinged there's no reason to replace them that I have ever heard of.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why are you replacing it. Unless its dinged there's no reason to replace them that I have ever heard of.
I replaced the stator(coil inside the cover) ,the reg/rec ,the battery and no blown fuses ,checked the wires ,the plug ends and still she wouldn't charge only thing left ....wait for it.... And update since I changed the magneto ....wait for it... Boom! Nailed it! She's a breathing fire again .haven't had to charge my battery since and it's been about a week or more. I'll keep you guys posted if it turns out that I just had a REALLY good charge on the battery

1 - 6 of 6 Posts