Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. 97 bb with dymag carbon wheels. I need new sprockets. I've got diagram from dymag for all aluminum Talon sprocket currently on it and also supersprox stealth sprockets. I need to verify for fitment before I order supersprox. They look close to me but bore and bolt pattern seem to be off slightly. Any opinions greatly appreciated. Also how many splines on front output shaft...13?
Thanks.
Font Circle Parallel Art Symmetry

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Font Circle Parallel Art Symmetry
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off bees...hope your still in good spirits, and recovering best as possible.

Below that it says dymag wheels years 0 to 0. Thats why they suggested it. I talked to supersprox originally about having it made to the current sprocket on the bike, and they found this in the catalog for already being made. So it would eliminate further cost of being custom made. Any idea on front sprocket spline count?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the rear wheels hub bolt pattern is different. It currently has 18tfront and 45t rear. The rear sprocket pdf is exactly what is on there now. I was just wondering if that one that is listed for hayabusa works for this wheel. Specs are close but not exact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts