Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: My white and black leather jackets on Craiglist

I'm interested in the 46 jacket. you have two prices on craigslist, $165 and $180. will need to have it shipped if you don't mind.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sorry, I've updated the ad to reflect the price of $165.

Awesome. Let me help you be sure about the size, though even if it's too big you can sell it again and likely not lose any money. I'm 5'9" and about 200 lbs. The 46 really is too big for me. I just confirmed my chest measurement again at about 45". Also, it's too tall when sitting on the bike for me so it really is for a bigger guy than me. I'm thinking you'll want to measure 46 to 48 inches in the chest and be around 6' tall or have a long torso. These are top notch jackets though and if you think it'll fit you're going to love it.

If you're cool with the deal, I'll add just $5 for shipping to you to keep it simple.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

I'll take the 44 . PM sent on address and payment.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to hear and thanks for posting that!

Oh, crap! Hey, did that jacket have the extra zippered pant attachment? It's should have been zippered to the jacket's pant attachment.

Rollie, this applies to you too. I seem to remember I took one of them off and forgot to ship it.

Dave, received the jacket! It's perfect, I love it! Been a pleasure working with you!
stay safe!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I've been too busy to ride , so i just tried it on , looked in the mirror and hung it up. Jacket is flawless and looks too good to be out there with bugs and road crap. I'll look tomorrow for the pants attachment as I keep it with all my gear , bikes , trailers, and personal junk in a nearby storage facility.

I don't think so. Here's a pic I took today.... Joe Rocket Jacket   6.jpg

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, I'll get it mailed out to you. I have your address in my PM. Sorry about that.

I've been too busy to ride , so i just tried it on , looked in the mirror and hung it up. Jacket is flawless and looks too good to be out there with bugs and road crap. I'll look tomorrow for the pants attachment as I keep it with all my gear , bikes , trailers, and personal junk in a nearby storage facility.

I don't think so. Here's a pic I took today.... View attachment 61114

1 - 9 of 9 Posts