Honda CBR XX Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
PW, just a thought here... Any mods you've done with pictures could be added to yur "My introduction to Pennywise" thread keeping all yur pics in "one" place, including these wonderful dash conversions.
Hi @lovinmycbr1000f , sorry bud... Not my intention to hijack your thread. Not sure yet how this work where i can share something with you privately as these pics i would have liked to send directly to you. But no worries, ill open a thread for it quick then we remove it from here :) ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hi @lovinmycbr1000f , sorry bud... Not my intention to hijack your thread. Not sure yet how this work where i can share something with you privately as these pics i would have liked to send directly to you. But no worries, ill open a thread for it quick then we remove it from here :) ;)
Absolutely no problem! Too bad yur reluctant to share some more of or all of yur mod pictures on this forum... We LOVE to share ideas! However, you can always click on yur icon and go to the "conversation" tab then punch up whomever you'd like to send it to. Done! So now only THAT person has whatever you sent them...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Absolutely no problem! Too bad yur reluctant to share some more of or all of yur mod pictures on this forum... We LOVE to share ideas! However, you can always click on yur icon and go to the "conversation" tab then punch up whomever you'd like to send it to. Done! So now only THAT person has whatever you sent them...
To be quite honest, I do not know where to start...I have done so many custom mods and changes that I surprise myself that no two of my bikes look the same. While i'm waiting for parts to come from the engineers I spent the time building some tools (Bench Vice & Belt Sander) with stuff that I didn't wanna throw away, so before the kids complain I'm a hoarder, I will build something I need....lol. the bench vice I built using my old Ironman weights stand and old sprockets, the belt sander I just converted the one side of my bench grinder and used the bearings and wheels from my Long Board (skateboard). these I will need for my final stretch in completing Pennywise which is bodywork. Custom Nose fairing as well as custom side panels. so basically, I sometimes want to put the challenge out there for guys that want to customise there bikes to tell me which part and see if there is a part I didn't touch, replace or customise yet...last week at 3am the morning I decided to change the look of the black bike again by changing the wheels.could post before or after but will start a post for that...

41 - 44 of 44 Posts