Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple of months battling my old gremlins...I surrendered to my old Kawasaki habits and bought a 2004 Ninja zx-12r. I was always a K guy in the past, and that virus doesn't wear off....I will be selling my bird next spring...with regret, but I'm due for a change. The people involved on this forum are second to none, very knowledgeable, kind and always ready to help, I will truly miss you birdies.

Now, I will remove some goodies on the bird ad will put them on sale here. Namely, a set of two brothers black series with removeable silencer, ad the corbin seat will bcome available. All stuff is in great condition, I takecare of my stuff.

So chec this out when advertized, or a possible sale could be managed before, ring me up in a PM.

Later brothers.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Sorry to hear of your impending loss. ( Just kidding ) ZX 12 has to be a helluva ride. You don't have to leave the forum though..........
PM sent on the parts.

·
just do it
5,669 Posts
Wish you well Jeepee

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Firstly this forum doesn't have a "you must own an XX to be a member" rule so you don't have to leave us even if you are doing something that most of us would consider to be heresy.

Let me know Let me know the price on those two bros cans and put my name first on the list if 2000bluebirds PM doesnt include them

·
Super Moderator
12,834 Posts
Enjoy the new purchase jeepee12, the 12R is a great bike, it must also be one of the tyre manufacturers favourite bikes of all time :smilebig:

Firstly this forum doesn't have a "you must own an XX to be a member" rule so you don't have to leave us even if you are doing something that most of us would consider to be heresy.
phew, Duck does of course run ZX12R forks!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the well wishing everybody. I will stay along in the forum just to shoot the breeze then. But I will slap on the hardest tire compound on the 12....they will be more durable than sticky ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts