Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm a new owner of a Blackbird and i would like to find out where there are more riders in NY?
Are there Events, Rides etc.? I live in CNY not fare from Syracuse.
Thanks
Randy
P.S.
In doing some Mods on the bike I have some spare parts to get rid of.
Tail light, Turn signals (rear) front turn covers, reflectors, Rear foot pegs,Plate holder, Let me know if you need any of this stuff?

·
Premium Member
5,896 Posts
:welcome:and congrats on the acquisition! Can you post a pic of your bike? What was done to your wheels?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
I can't wait to ride it! I just ordered some Chrome parts for it. Here are the pictures of it all apart. I will post more when I get it back together.

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
:welcome:and congrats on the acquisition! Can you post a pic of your bike? What was done to your wheels?
From the number of spokes I'd be tempted to guess that they were replaced.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,
The Avatar is not my Bike, I just like the looks of it. My bike is the on that is TORN apart. I'm getting the swing arm, front forks, triple tree, foot pegs, And side covers done. I'll post more pictures when I get it back together. And mybe this fall I'll get it painted? Not real fond of the titanium color.
Thanks
Randy
I still haven't heard from anyone from NY for a get together this sommer?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Randy,

Congrats on the new purchase. Im also a new owner of a bird, well make that my second bird. I just picked it up a few weeks ago. The weather is staring to look nice in NY. I have seen a few bikes out but still too risky for me. I'll be sure to be out this spring. I plan on doing a lot of rides. I will keep you posted.

-Kyle

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell yeah! When we get this White shit off the roads! I can't wait to Ride it.
I've rode it about 6miles!!!!!!! and put it up!
So I figured I'd rip it apart and change a few things?

·
Registered
143 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to the Brotherhood of Blackbird Pilots :plus1:

I am sure as hell you will enjoy the Bird and this site. I am also in NY just a little bit further south of you in Hudson Valley. Are you new to motorcycles or just new to the Bird? There is lots of great events all summer long. Americade is great, Laconia, well you have to go to know.These two events happen in June, look them up.

Enjoy the bird !!! Plenty of info here on the site just ask and you will get an answer.

·
Premium Member
6,948 Posts
Welcome from the windy city. Use the MAP feature in the members section to find other bird riders in your area. There is also a section here in one of the forums where people post up about rides in different areas.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,
No I'm not new to motorcycles just new to the BIRD.
I've been to Americade a few years ago and it was great! even thiugh it RAINED most of the time.
My friend and I talking about going to Laconia but not sure yet?
I'm planning on going to the NEXXT event in PA in Sept though.
Maybe I'll see some of you guys there?
Thanks
Randy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts