Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just done my very first rider training course. it was offered to me by the police as a alternative to paying a speeding fine a month ago it turned out to be a excellent day out with a trainer. as all my years have been on nice hills and country roads with not much policing or going racing with my 600cc track bike so i now have a fresh attitude to what im doing on the bike its nice to get a fresh approach been doing all these years so now i can relax and slow down and even look at doing another course after 3 months lets see if i change my attitude to being safe and visible however my options are now up to me how i look at a doing a ride i do like performance from the machine it still amazes me how good bike are to ride hard

· Registered
43 Posts
Ive just done my very first rider training course. it was offered to me by the police as a alternative to paying a speeding fine a month ago it turned out to be a excellent day out with a trainer. as all my years have been on nice hills and country roads with not much policing or going racing with my 600cc track bike so i now have a fresh attitude to what im doing on the bike its nice to get a fresh approach been doing all these years so now i can relax and slow down and even look at doing another course after 3 months lets see if i change my attitude to being safe and visible however my options are now up to me how i look at a doing a ride i do like performance from the machine it still amazes me how good bike are to ride hard
While using any vehicle, firstly, you have to prioritize your safety after that you can make other deeds. Obviously you got trained under the supervision of some experts then your riding behavior would be changed to some extent. So its 2023, you would be an expert too right??? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts