Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to change my rear shock and have a spare YSS for my VFR800Fi, has anyone fitted one to their Bird?

While I was researching shocks for the VFR, a thread popped up about a ZX10r shock that a guy had fitted to his Gen 5 and is a dual piston job and he loved it, so I bought one.

I looked on Fowlers and they are different part numbers (between the Bird and the VFR) although they do look similar.

So just throwing it out there, curious about different options.

Obviously I'd love an Ohlins/Nitron etc but the budget isn't there at the moment.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mate iv just bean scrolling throw eBay looking at the zx10 shocks 2011 onwards looks like a good one to roll with lots off adjustment I’m going to have a go at fugin one on my bird coz mine is so hard from going on a diet 👊👍

·
BirdDog
572 Posts
Jamie is from my home town so I’ll vouch for his expertise! Less expensive alternative with exceptional performance for the ‘bird! He’ll ship world-wide!

·
Administrator
9,369 Posts
Jamie is from my home town so I’ll vouch for his expertise! Less expensive alternative with exceptional performance for the ‘bird! He’ll ship world-wide!

2nd Jamie for stateside. the next step up would be a Nitron then Ohlins if they still make it (the ohlins)

Reactions: funwithbono
1 - 5 of 5 Posts