Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Blackbird fans.
I am selling my 1997 1100XX with 13,135 original miles. I am the original owner and have owned this bike since 1997. As you can tell by the very low miles, I don't have much time to ride these days. I'm also not the young buck I used to be. I have babied this bike and it is in pristine condition. It's never been dropped and has no scratched fairings or damage. New brakes and tires. After market Tank Bra. All else is original. Of the many bikes I've owned this is by far my favorite. I can't stand walking by it every day and seeing it just sit. I paid over $11K for it new from the dealer. Only asking $5K (less than half of new for like new condition). I'm in Bolivar Ohio. Buyer must pickup or arrange for shipping by truck. This is my baby and I want it to go to a good home. Please don't waste my time or yours with low ball offers. If you know what this bike is, you know what it's worth. You won't find another in this condition. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: 1997 1100XX Blackbird for sale (North East Ohio, United States)

Hi Cyclone2. Yes still for sale. I replied to your private message. Let me know if it didn't go through.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Just checking to see if you got my last private message on 11-3-17?

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hey Bill, I was hoping to hear from you this past weekend (11/4,11/5). Not sure if you got my PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts