Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was doing an electrical repair to my bird when i decided to do a near full strip down off parts to do all those jobs i wanted to do with one thing and another and a long wait on brake lines out of stock . I forgot where i removed this square of plastic wrapped around wires with 2 cable ties on end is it a factory thing or someone being extra careful but where does it go back to on the bike I've complete memory loss.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I dont recognise it as a factory item. So suspect it was added by someone. The largest Connection "boot" I know of are for connections above the gearbox. Underneath the battery tray. But that looks too big for that even.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was wrapped around a bunch of wires but I'd never seen anything like that on a bike before it must of been just an over cautious owner. The block over the gear box have the honda plastic cowls on them ok.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Its wrapped around the connector bundle up front behind the windscreen. Its booted over the connectors that come from the bar controls and the ignition switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts