Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all i know PCV is avaliable for 2002 and foward but what about us lonely early EFI owners ? Only way for early EFI users to get an PC is buy a used one because they have been discontinued for some time now and all stocks have been depleted (P/N 102-411 for early EFI). I know a memeber here has converted his early EFI to a later model ECU and installed a PC V with auto tuner.

·
Super Moderator
8,546 Posts
Perched
Sorry to say they don't plan to build one for the 1st gens. The only option is to adapt another ont over. If you do a thread search there will be a couple of gents that have. If you go the route I took you can install the one made for uor bikes. But it will require a 01 to 03 ECU. You'll also need to convert your harness to the new gens modular plug. Or buy the factory sub harness.

Reactions: Perched Bird

·
Registered
54 Posts
If interested I have a PC III non-usb (the original model) for $150. It worked fine when I pulled it from my 2000 Bird and I primarily switched to the USB model for simpler connectivity to my laptop. PM me if interested...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If interested I have a PC III non-usb (the original model) for $150. It worked fine when I pulled it from my 2000 Bird and I primarily switched to the USB model for simpler connectivity to my laptop. PM me if interested...
I actually bought a used PC3 USB and it works fine just need to install a wideband and street tune the A/F but thank you for the the offer. I like the USB version for exactly what you stated, hooking up the laptop and fine tuning the parameters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts