Honda CBR XX Forum banner

61 - 80 of 244 Posts

·
just do it
5,669 Posts
Whittlesea today about 12:50 a Blue Bird with another rider
and Kinglake about 30 mins later a Red and Black coming towards me,I waved you waved back.
Identify yourself.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just thought I would check to see if a fellow Blackbird owner is here on this forum. Almost every time during my commute on the M11 into London I've seen a 2007 year two tone grey blackbird with number plates starting with KL 07.

If you're here then I am the biker on the other 2007 blackbird with plates starting with PJ 07 who gives you way when filtering through traffic :).

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Two-tone black upper, dark grey lower with soft bags parked in front of Hot Belly Mama's on George Street in Peterbourgh today.
Who are you?

·
I are the grammar police
3,362 Posts
This morning in Stockport, just off jct. 1, M60. Nice carbie, red with full set of Givis and some aftermarket cans. Sounded good.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Today about 2pm in Flinders, Mornington Peninsula (near Melbourne, Australia). Black BBird parked outside the pub. Would have stopped for a beer but had to get back home to change vehicles and then go pick up my kids.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Opps...almost forgot......Lois........aka ; snappy dress and No.1 rider...excellent landscape painter (oil and water colour) , extra tall and extra extra good looking, best two stepper this side of Helena Montana, above normal intelligence, and friend to all.....Kneel suckers kneel

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Pre-bird sighting. You will see a red xx (fastest colour) in Las Vegas Jan 28-Feb 2nd.Please don't tell shewie.
Happy New Year, Lou.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Opps...almost forgot......Lois........aka ; snappy dress and No.1 rider...excellent landscape painter (oil and water colour) , extra tall and extra extra good looking, best two stepper this side of Helena Montana, above normal intelligence, and friend to all.....Kneel suckers kneel
Dang! Man U got it all going on,

I could use some of that High mountain air myself.

sep I work with a fella born in that part of Nevada...well I must say I'm still adapting to his thinking.:)

STex, out

·
Registered
7,993 Posts
You shouldn't be driving wearing beer goggles.
Been long time lois Happy holidays to you as well

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
This past weekend was the annual vintage motorcycle show out on Dauphin Island, Alabama. Not much to see but there were some nice looking bikes despite being a mostly Harley Davidson crowd. I spotted another Blackbird, this one belongs to another member here, timsoup. Here's his bike parked in almost the exact same spot as last year's event:

I saw a Slingshot for the first time in the wild, check it out:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Spotted and I spoke with Walter who had a 97 Blackbird a few minutes ago. Located in Jacksonville Fl at the Walmart off exit 363.
very nice guy and CLEAN XX!

Makes me miss mine... :(

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
July 5, 2015: While on our return leg from Pigeon Forge, TN to Sandusky, OH, with my Repsol 1000RR/R on the trailer behind my Dodge Ram. North bound on I-75 at U.S-25 outside of Mt. Vernon, Kentucky: A black Blackbird running two-up, with Givi bags and top case, North bound to Chicago (she said). Said hello but did not get any names. Upon my return from the restroom they had moved off to the old gas station just down the hill from the Shell station we had both tanked up at. Btw, rain the whole time we were in Pigeon Forge, never even got the RR/R off the trailer. No "Dragon Slaying" on this trip, :-( ..

T.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Today Aug 23, 2015 about 2pm - passed and waved at a blue bird travelling opposite direction, had just turned onto Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, north of Hastings Vic. Anyone from the forum?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Left the apartment and only way to New Orleans for a ride and eats and as I'm heading west I spot another motorcycle going east. The thing I noticed is the shape of the head lamp and then the XX. Holy crap another Bird! I get to the next intersection and make a quick u-turn. Traffic is a bit crowded so I ride like a squid to catch up with the guy and manage to point at the same set of XX decal and I get him to pull over to chat. I think he was as happy as I was that there is another Blackbird in town.

Hwy 90, Gulfport, MS, USA:

I was in full gear and it was getting hot while standing there talking.

61 - 80 of 244 Posts