Honda CBR XX Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Older wiser and sorer
They are called PC194 or T10 bulbs. You can find plenty on eBay.

If you get LEDs rather than bulbs just remember they are polarity sensitive so if they don't work at first just turn them around in the socket.
So Leigh, or anybody else, clarification if you can.
For an analogue dash..Mines the 2000 gen 1 F1
The T10s are PC194
The T5s are ?

The spare parts book says 4 x T10 Im guessing and 5 x T5. I'm thinking the T10s are for the gauges and the T5s are for the warning/indication small round lights.

Administrator
Yes confirming the above 5's are the indicator bulbs and 10's are the backlights.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
As far as I can see there are only 2 bulbs in mu 06xx Revs meter.

The other illumination is coming from the speed/temp/time/fuel screens + 6 bulbs (soldered to the board) for blinkers, Fi, neutral, oil pressure & high beam.

Administrator
Ahh yes digital dash doesn't use incandescent lights. Your in a whole different ball game. None of the above applies to your setup.

Older wiser and sorer
If i'm changing to T10s to blue for the speedo and tach, do I keep the T5s as white considering they are under coloured lenses for the other indicating lights?

Registered
I wouldn't change the T10s to blue. The dials have a natural blue tinge to them anyway so they end up looking blue with white leds...

And yes keep T5s as white. Probably not worth changing anyway unless they are blown. They are already bright enough and are on for limited time they should have plenty of life expectancy.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts