Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to race????

·
Registered
877 Posts
Who wants to race????
ME! I do, I do, I do!!!

Er.... just not against you, though, Mr. AFM #799! :nono:

Actually.... no, I'll consider racing you, Randy.... my terms tho, m'kay? :eyebrows:

Let's fill up our Blackbirds with one full tank of gas, and the XX that goes the farthest in the shortest amount of times wins.

How's that? :evilaugh:

·
Registered
70 Posts
ME! I do, I do, I do!!!

Er.... just not against you, though, Mr. AFM #799! :nono:

Actually.... no, I'll consider racing you, Randy.... my terms tho, m'kay? :eyebrows:

Let's fill up our Blackbirds with one full tank of gas, and the XX that goes the farthest in the shortest amount of times wins.

How's that? :evilaugh:
Please define one full tank of gas, Warchild. Surely, you're referring only to OEM equipment? :idunno::D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL I think Ill pass on the offer warchild. Rich what are you doing in Auburn??

·
Registered
70 Posts
LOL I think Ill pass on the offer warchild. Rich what are you doing in Auburn??
I moved back here. I lived here until Nov. '04, when I moved to SLT and then Gardnerville. A woman was the reason for that move, as you might suspect. She went the usual way they do (insane), :doh:so I left, and now she has realized her errors, etc. :idunno:

Wondering if it's as much a pain in the ass to be gay. :supergay:

Or maybe I should go this way: :sheepsex:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh Shit.............. I think I was married to her sister. I am in the same boat except without the moves. We need to hook up and ride.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a couple good friends who have promised me that they'll kick me in the balls as hard as they can if I ever plan to get married or even move in with a woman again. :bitchslap: I'm hoping that's a deterrent, but you obviously know from experience that we are weak under the spell of their wiles. :boobies: :hitit:

We need to hook up and ride.
Absolutely!! In fact, I need to get another 360 miles on my 49 states model '03 XX (I sold the '97) before I register it here. Technically, I should be able to register it anyway, since there's a Health and Safety Code exemption if I bought a 49 states model when I was a resident of another state, but can you imagine trying to explain that to a DMV counter person? Much easier just to have the 7,500 miles on it and hit the exemption that they all recognize.

I'll PM you my phone numbers (I still have your card around somewhere, but with the move, I'd be guessing where it is), and let's set up a ride. Think there's any chance of prying Sean away from his squeeze, and maybe John (ekas), for a day trip??? Pick a day or two, and let's ride. :D

BTW, to use as leverage on Sean (and to show that I don't learn), I'll also have to be pried away from a pretty blonde. :idunno::eyebrows: (That's why this weekend is out.) I have tickets to see Tom Petty and Jackson Browne tonight in Sacramento -- second section back in front of the stage, :dance::dance: and will be reaping affection (and assistance organizing my kitchen) all weekend as a result. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts