Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I friend has her neighbors cbrxx in hrr garage and he has moved away and asked her to sell it for him. 5,000.00
I dont have miles or year. Just pics . Anyone can tell me if its worth it or the year by the color. She just wants it out of her garage.milage 22899

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,219 Posts
Erin slip ons and not sure if the tank protectors manufacture. The red makes it an 01. I'd ask how long it's been setting as well as mileage. I'd go 4500.00

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Who knows if that is the original color? No decal on the front fender and carby decal (LBS) on the rear. Gold front disc carriers mean FI.
Onehardog71, are you looking to buy this?

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,316 Posts
If the tires are over 6 yrs old you'll need to replace them very soon. If sitting with out a battery tender on it most likely a new battery and fluids should be changed out too. Fork oil, engine oil, clutch and brake fluid, engine coolant. You need to find out how long it's been sitting. Stored in one place on the side stand can ruin the rear tire. All these have to be considered in the budget when purchasing. Of course they don't have to be done all at once. Engine oil and brake fluid should be done very soon though. Where in the world is it located? USD, Euro, what?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who knows if that is the original color? No decal on the front fender and carby decal (LBS) on the rear. Gold front disc carriers mean FI.
I was thinking about it , and told her he is asking to much.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Astoundingly stock, and appears in excellent condition. It's a one year bike, I suspect someone out there is looking for that exact machine.

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,316 Posts
If it runs I would offer her $4000

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,316 Posts
Sorry, I'm not interested. I was referring that as guidance for you on price. if I was going to buy it that's what I would offer first as a fair price.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Very few people know the original color, you can't tell from pics. But there are small differences in different countries. This bike has the OEM original markings/decals appropriate for the US in that year....no front fender decal and LBS on the rear cowl. The "goldish" colorings are appropriate for the year. And as far as I know, all the US 2001 bikes had a black center v-cowl. To me, this looks original.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's a 2001+ year...the dash gives it away. It's certainly clean-looking, so assuming the condition and history check-out ok, if you can get it for a good price, it'd be worthwhile getting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts