Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased some Nonfango Luggage for my 2001BB, it did not come with any fitting instructions. i was hoping someone would be able to help me with them.

cheers

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
Oh and if you need some spares for them, I also got another rack kit laying about somewhere. Its missing the front peg brackets but have got pretty much the rest mate. ;)

·
Keith Tidrick
221 Posts
My... that's a clean looking kit. "Nanfango"? I thought I did a lot of looking when I was shopping for luggage systems, but I never even heard of this one. Oh well...

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts

·
Keith Tidrick
221 Posts
Thanks, Elvie.

I ended up acquiring a used GIVI Wingrack without the light kit. No problem, just shortened my rear light stalks as instructed on this site. The Wingrack is an impressively solid piece so far - although admittedly I have not had the bike out with all 3 cases mounted and packed. My biggest hesitation was the Wingrack doesn't fit in snug to the rear bodywork - and this system looks like it is a little more closely spaced.

Anyhoo - just surprised NOTHING showed up in ANY of my searches (new, used - all!) and I was looking for a while.

Reactions: elvetost

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
elvetost
thanks for the help, not sure what i'm missing yet as the bike has been having problems, which are now sorted, so i will be attempting to fit soon.
i'll keep you posted

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Thanks, Elvie.

I ended up acquiring a used GIVI Wingrack without the light kit. No problem, just shortened my rear light stalks as instructed on this site. The Wingrack is an impressively solid piece so far - although admittedly I have not had the bike out with all 3 cases mounted and packed. My biggest hesitation was the Wingrack doesn't fit in snug to the rear bodywork - and this system looks like it is a little more closely spaced"

My Wingrack does fit closely, and as you can see from my Avatar, I ride with the bags on all the time b/c I like the safety of the lighting kit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All fitted thanks a million. couldn't have done it without the comprehensive photo shoot from Elvetost. cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts