Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dead battery leaving me in the boonies for a AAA tow? No more on the bird! Correcting Honda's oversight, no factory voltmeter in the dash.

Is it charging? Maybe... is the battery holding a charge? Dunno...

A new use for my GPS (phone does that now) tank mount, a voltmeter with dual USB ports (to charge the WiFi helmet and GoPro of course) and Eurotime clock.

While at it, blown dash lights get color (RGB remote controlled) and a new large clear bubble windscreen. New tires, brakes, oil, chain, sprocket, batter tender connection, now if only I could find panniers...

·
Administrator
9,124 Posts
Change out your R/R to one of Jack's SH20 if you haven't already.

·
Administrator
9,124 Posts
Thinking by the looks of bleed over. Green led on the far left and white in the other 3. Mines green on all 4.
un

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought them on Ebay for my yard lights they're called Wedge RGB LED T10 lamps. I had dozens of them as spares. One PITA is they're DC and polarized so they only go in one way, so if they go in in backward, you have to take the lamp holder out, and reverse insert them. Close quarters for big hands and I didn't see a way to get the lower retaining screws out of the dash so I only replaced 2 of the bulbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts