Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im new in the world of motorcycle and i just bought a BB 1999 with 65k kilometer ..
Im from canada , quebec , montreal city

Happy to be here

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,316 Posts
Welcome to the world of motorcycles. If this is your first bike then please explore its capabilities cautiously. Especially when approaching 7,000 rpm. You picked a fun bike.
Enjoy,
XXGUY
From Illinois.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: drumkiller

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hello Fellow Fighter Pilot! My city! Welcome aboard! Great forum even better Pilots! Anything and everything ya needs to know about yur Blackbird can be found here... Mechanical, electrical, cosmetic, parts, upgrades just to name a few. So again welcome aboard, enjoy the the ride and I second XXGUY's comment! "...please explore its capabilities cautiously. Especially when approaching 7,000 rpm." Have fun!

P.S Nice bike!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the world of motorcycles. If this is your first bike then please explore its capabilities cautiously. Especially when approaching 7,000 rpm. You picked a fun bike.
Enjoy,
XXGUY
From Illinois.

YeHhh thanks mate .. irs my firts personal bike ... i drove my sister gsxR750 all the season before i bought this bike . And i wanted to buy with something similar in power with less cost of plate ... here the super sport bike are 2k$/year for plate and 700$/year for a sport touring ... but yes ill be smooth on the throtle haha

·
Registered
348 Posts
Enjoy,
XXGUY
From Illinois.
I couldn't say it better than that.

Welcome, Drumkiller - take heed! (y)

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,316 Posts
YeHhh thanks mate .. irs my firts personal bike ... i drove my sister gsxR750 all the season before i bought this bike . And i wanted to buy with something similar in power with less cost of plate ... here the super sport bike are 2k$/year for plate and 700$/year for a sport touring ... but yes ill be smooth on the throtle haha

Holy moly! That's outrageous! To license my bikes from a 250cc to an 1800 or the 1100XX it's all the same. Around $51 USD and that's with a Vanity plate and that adds extra. Now I am an old man at 57 yrs and my insurance with full coverage is right around $500 a year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy moly! That's outrageous! To license my bikes from a 250cc to an 1800 or the 1100XX it's all the same. Around $51 USD and that's with a Vanity plate and that adds extra. Now I am an old man at 57 yrs and my insurance with full coverage is right around $500 a year.

Yes thats outrageous hahaha ... im 33 and the full coverage its around $800 cad a year ...

Here under 400cc its a xxx$
400cc and more xx$
Sport touring xxx$
Super sport xxxxxxxx$ .

But next season should be have some change about the plate price ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts