Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Listmates: This is to introduce myself. I just bought a low-milage '03 blackbird yesterday. I'm an older rider, 49, and this is my first "sport" bike. I feel like my search for the perfect motorcycle may be over. I ride about 10 thousand miles a year and am out all year round, road surface permitting. Can someone tell me the Honda part number for the OEM oil filter? I have seen the conversion charts and other info but not the part number. Kevin

·
Registered
571 Posts
:welcome: to the sports world! 49 :hmm: I would put that in the middle aged rider group.....

As rhodesda mentioned, your local Honda dealer should be able to help with part numbers, but if this makes you feel better.

Here you go: OEM oil filter # 15410-MFJ-D01 and also recommended when changing the oil: OEM oil drain washer # 94109-12000

Enjoy your new ride! Keep us updated, maybe a pic or two :thumb:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:welcome: to the sports world! 49 :hmm: I would put that in the middle aged rider group.....

As rhodesda mentioned, your local Honda dealer should be able to help with part numbers, but if this makes you feel better.

Here you go: OEM oil filter # 15410-MFJ-D01 and also recommended when changing the oil: OEM oil drain washer # 94109-12000

Enjoy your new ride! Keep us updated, maybe a pic or two :thumb:
Thanks for the replies. I am certainly enthusiastic about this bike. OK, middle aged is accurate. I know I don't bounce as well as I used to. Wrap myself up in Kevlar these days. I like to buy the filters and washers on line, save a little. All three Boston area dealers are under the same owner and are a monopoly. I have a Honda service manual on order. Kevin

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the site.

·
... Get A Good Lawyer !
3,082 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts