Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jamiman based in Notts UK.

Had a blackbird sat on the driveway for a couple of months and passed my MOD2 yesterday so finally got to take it out for a ride. I've ridden a few bikes 700cc+ but this is just something else!

Only got the chance to 'give it beans' once so far but I went from 20 to 50 in the time it took me to look down at the speedo. Think I'm gonna need a few pairs of brown trousers until I get used to it :D:D:D

If anyone nearby fancies a ride out when the weather picks up a bit let me know, would be nice to introduce the bird to a few of its brothers and sisters :O

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi All,

Thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jamiman based in Notts UK.

Had a blackbird sat on the driveway for a couple of months and passed my MOD2 yesterday so finally got to take it out for a ride. I've ridden a few bikes 700cc+ but this is just something else!

Only got the chance to 'give it beans' once so far but I went from 20 to 50 in the time it took me to look down at the speedo. Think I'm gonna need a few pairs of brown trousers until I get used to it :D:D:D

If anyone nearby fancies a ride out when the weather picks up a bit let me know, would be nice to introduce the bird to a few of its brothers and sisters :O

Welcome aboard Jamiman! Fellow fighter pilot! Great... No. Amazing! Community here with lots of insight and more! Ride safe! AND have FUN! You will not be disappointed!
Again, Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Wait till you hit 5000 to 7000 rpm band. Make sure your pointed the direction you want to go and there's nothing ahead for bout 1/4 mile.��

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Wait till you hit 5000 to 7000 rpm band. Make sure your pointed the direction you want to go and there's nothing ahead for bout 1/4 mile.��
+1 !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
:welcome: to the club! :thumb:

Take your time and let the bike get to know you...:D

RideSafe. :thumb:

(Admin. - why do I keep getting this "x" at the bottom of my post?! :confused:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey! Jamiman! Just a suggestion. Since your coming from the 750 Vulcan you may (depending on how tall you are and haven't experience any discomfort yet...) want to look into bar risers and/or helibars. They will offer you better comfort for both your wrist and ultimately yur back. YES! Yur!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome aboard from the best Biking roads in the SW, Dorset. You'll get the gist, aim it and squirt, hang on! In that order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts