Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grip It n' Rip It!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got the new seat I ordered and wanted to give you guys a little live review and some pointers, tell me what ya think? There are more pics posted in my profile folder. Summer is here (sorta), safe riding everyone! :booty:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks for posting the review. Sitting on that hump would not be the most comfortable places to be I wouldn't think. Bike looks great. Black is definately the best color imo.

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
I like the glove box. Are they available in Silver?

·
Registered
404 Posts
yeah, robocop!

robocop%2Bocp%2Bed209.jpg

your bike DOES look badass -it's glossy, it's black, it looks like liquid night :cool:

cheers,
mikey

·
Grip It n' Rip It!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think you can get in any color you want, yeah its definitely cool! Says its 4 liters but a gallon of milk is 3.75 and this looks about a quart shy to me even if you were pouring liquid in it. That's fine tho, didn't want it to be a huge bubble that would look out of place on the bike, its just right and compliments the lines of the bike.

·
Registered
176 Posts
For what I imagine you paid for it, it should fit perfectly in every way. I saw another Bird with a Corbin that had cracks ni the rear cowl all around the rear of the seat because the seat pan was too low and hitting against the plastic. Makes me not interested in buying a Corbin unless they fit it to the bike while I'm watching.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Unless your planning to ride to the Corbin factory you'll have to accept the seat will fit. Mine fits perfectly with no problems in 9 years.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I agree with others black is by far the best looking colour for a Bird period , it looks fantastic! The cost of that little glovebox is just a tad high, looks fantastic though> I will reiterate what you said several time . it is "badass" enjoy!

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
All the birds I have seen so far, have got cracks at the rear cowl.
All the ones that have carried a pillion that is...
;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
For that kind of money corbin should do whatever you want/need to make it right-I would send it back.---It is badass!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts