Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Damn, Randy, those MIG hi-mounts look the shizzle from the back of the bike... is that a full system you have got there?
Thanks Dale! There a slip-on not a full system. I fabbed the custom brackets for a cleaner look on the mufflers. Dyno'd at 142 RWHP with PC2 and the pipes.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Heres mine!Sorry I dont know how to post a pik yet.xx 035.jpg photo - Randy Glaze photos at pbase.com
Holy s**t Randy, that's a beautiful bike. Mine is a very close cousin!! I have already ordered renegade high exit midpipes from Jorje @ renegade and the TBR C2's should be arriving any day. It will take some custom work to get them mated together, but then no one else will have quite the same system! The group buy PC III that Warchild set up will complement the exhaust system pretty well. I really would like to talk to you about your "custom" mounts sometime. I also run with a smuggler and JAWS shrooms. They are very close. (eerie):cheers:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Randy, shithot looking XX :thumb: . Boy do I love those high pipes. Can't tell from the pics but any upgrades to the suspension?

·
Registered
124 Posts
As for personalized plates I ask for the most complicated thing I can get and then turn out the lights - last thing I want is for it to be easy to remember.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks Brian, The suspension is doctored up alittle with a racetech front end and a penske 8981 in the rear.

·
Registered
304 Posts
You have a cute little baby girl at home and thats what you say to her, to get her to laugh?

·
I'm Still Smiling...
610 Posts
Real original huh?:lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts