Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
2 bros shotgun Johnny. She's been patiently waiting to come home. Make her happy and she'll return the favor I'm betting

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately the day I picked it up I had to leave for a family emergency and drive 15 hours to a funeral. So I will have to respond to that first, it is locked up in MY garage with a title request to the state for a title in MY name.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lookin good Catdaddy...... what's on the seat? Looks very shiny/slippery......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aussie Dave, I hope I didn't offend, really I had just rinsed the suds off and hadn't dried it yet so everything was still wet. The seat material is still stock and is in good shape for now. I'm not to worried about the seats as I have recovered seats on many bikes.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Aussie Dave, I hope I didn't offend, really I had just rinsed the suds off and hadn't dried it yet so everything was still wet. The seat material is still stock and is in good shape for now. I'm not to worried about the seats as I have recovered seats on many bikes.
Cheers Catdaddy60...... I only sneek a peek on the BB four-rum when I get the trending posts email....... no offence taken, I figured it was probably water, but it looked soooo shiny;).

:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts